ТОР 5 статей:
Box. If necessary, find out what they mean.
1. I like champagne, but this one is rather sweet for me. I prefer
2. I'm glad you enjoyed the meal. Would you like a _________?
3. Here's the menu. We also have a _________ which is mackerel
in white wine with spring onions.
4. My first job in the kitchen was as a _________. Nowadays we
have a dishwashing machine.
5. We serve the salad with a simple _________.
6. I usually have the set menu, but this is a special occasion, let's go
7. I love apple pie _________ — it's the combination of hot and
cold that I find irresistible .
8. This is an excellent red, bottled on the _________.
9. The restaurant has improved enormously since Larry Duval be
came the _________.
10. We're investing a lot of money to create a restaurant which of
fers a genuinely _________ service.
11. Add some ground chilly, but not too much. Just a _________.
12. Red wine should normally be served _________.
13. If you want to have dinner in the hotel we have a special
_______ price which is very economical.
14. We _________ the mushrooms in butter with garlic and black
15. A real _________ chef can make very good money in London.
16. There's the _________which is a set price of £ 18.90 for three
17. They complained to the _________ about the service they had
18. We use a _________ to flavour the soup.
19. I'm not crazy about _________ I'm usually still hungry after I
20. While we were looking at the menu we were served Atlantic
prawns with mayonnaise and an endive salad as an ________.
21. Almost everything is prepared in our own kitchen except that we
use a _________ for patisserie.
4.1 Study the list of idioms and say what they mean in Russian: