ТОР 5 статей:
Came- однократное действие (пришла)Past Simple
8. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Past Simple или в Past Continuous.
1. When I (to come) home, my little sister (to sleep). 2. When Nick (to come) home, his brother (to play) with his toys. 3. When mother (to come) home, I (to do) my homework. 4. When father (to come) home, Pete (to sleep). 5. When mother (to come) home, the children (to play) on the carpet; When I (to get) up, my mother and father (to ink) tea. 7. When I (to come) to my friend's place, he (to watch) TV. 8. When I (to see) my friends, (to play) football. 9. When I (to open) the door, the cat (to sit) on the table. 10. When Kate open) the door the children (to dance) round the fir-tree. 11. When Tom (to cross) the street, he (to fall). I. When I (to go) to school, I (to meet) my friend. I. When we (to go) to the cinema, we (to meet) grandmother. 14. When grandmother (to go) home, she (to see) many children in the yard. 15. When Henry (to walk) about in the forest, he (to find) a bear cub. 16. When we (to walk) about in the forest, we (to see) a hare. 17. When I (to wash) the floor, I (to find) my old toy under the sofa. 18. When granny (to read) a book on the sofa, she (to fall) asleep. 19. When I (to play) in the yard, I suddenly (to see) my old friend. 20. When Nick (to run) about in the yard, he (to fall).
9. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present Simple, Past Simple, Present Continuous, Past Continuous.
I. Nina (to celebrate) her birthday yesterday. Her room looked beautiful, there (to be) many flowers in it. When I (to come) in, somebody (to play) the piano, two or three pairs (to dance). 2. Listen! Somebody (to play) the piano. 3. I (to like) music very much. 4. When I (to look) out of the window, it (to rain) heavily and people (to hurry) along the streets. 5. What you (to do) at seven o'clock yesterday? — I (to have) supper. 6. When I (to come) home yesterday, I (to see) that all my family (to sit) round the table. Father (to read) a letter from my uncle who (to live) in Kiev. 7. Where you (to be)yesterday? — I (to be) at home the whole day._-How strange. I (to ring) you up at two o'clock, but nobody (to answer). — Oh, I (to be) in the garden. I (to read) your book and (not to hear) the a telephone. 8. What you (to do) at five o'clock yesterday? — I (to work) in the library. — I (to be) there, too, but I (not to see) you. 9. Yesterday I (to work) at my English from five till seven. 10. It (to rain) the whole day yesterday. 11. Where your sister (to be) now? — She (to be) in her room. She (to do) her homework.
10. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous.
1. Look at these children: they (to skate) very well. 2. You (to skate) last Sunday? — Yes, we (to skate) the whole day last Sunday. We (to skate) again next Sunday. 3. My brother can skate very well. He (to skate) every Sunday. 4. What you (to do) now? — I (to wash) the dishes. 5. What you (to do) at three o'clock yesterday? — I (to have) dinner. 6. You (to have) dinner now? 7. Where your brother (to work)? — He (to work) at an institute. 8.,Your grandmother (to sleep) when you (to come) home yesterday? 9. What your brother (to do) tomorrow? 10. I (not to go) to the shop yesterday. I (to go) to the shop tomorrow. 11. Where Kate (to go) when you (to meet) her yesterday?