ТОР 5 статей:
Past Simple or Present Perfect
7.7.1. Выберите правильный вариант:
1. Who are these girls? I (‘ve never seen\never saw) them before.
2. My son (has left\left) school last year.
3. When (have you got\did you get) married?
4. Sorry, I (haven’t brought\didn’t bring) your book.
5. I (have missed\missed) my 8 o’clock train today.
6. I (‘ve read \ read) a lot of Jack London books when I was a teenager.
7.7.2. Исправьте ошибки в предложениях там, где они есть:
1. I’ve changed my job. ______________________________________
2. Alex has left for Sochi last week._____________________________
3. Just see what I’ve bought yesterday!___________________________
4. I never saw such a dull film before.____________________________
5. Everybody has come, let’s begin our meeting. __________________________________________________________
6. Melinda has visited me last night._____________________________
7. Sorry – I’ve forgotten your address.___________________________
8. Everybody went home at 12 o’clock.__________________________
9. There’s nobody here! What happened?_________________________
10. I’ve forgotten to ring Nick yesterday._________________________
7.7.3. Поставьте глагол в нужную видо-временную форму:
1. You (be) a beautiful child.___________________________________
2. Colin (see) this film?______________________________________
3. You (visit) India or China last year? __________________________
4. Scientists (discover) a new planet!____________________________
5. Who (give) you my telephone number?________________________
6. You ever (see) kangaroos?__________________________________
8. Времена английского глагола. Страдательный залог
8.1. Заполните грамматическую решетку формами глаголов «to invite» и «to ask» в страдательном залоге с местоимениями I и he:
8.2. Распределите данные ниже формы сказуемого по клеткам грамматической решетки. Заполните оставшиеся свободные клетки:
a) has been held, is being held;
b) was awarded, shall have been awarded;
c) will be trained, had been trained.
8.3. Заполните пропуски нужными формами глагола be. Переведите предложения:
1. A lot of paper … made from wood.____________________________
2. … any classes taught on Sundays?____________________________
3. The letter … sent yet. ______________________________________
6. Yesterday we … woken by an alarm. __________________________
Поставьте глаголы в форму страдательного залога:
1. Chinese (speak) in Singapore. ______________________________
2. The Taj Mahal (build) in the 17 th century. ____________________
3. Our university (open) in 1969. ______________________________
4. You (invite) to Maria’s party? ______________________________
5. Passengers (ask) not to speak to the driver. ____________________
8.5. Выберите правильный вариант:
1. English speaks\ is spoken in Australia and Canada.
2. She studied \was studied English at school.
3. The window broke \ was broken by the storm.
4. My clothes made\are made in Paris.
5. The new hospital will open \will be opened by the Mayor.
6. Eric stopped \was stopped by the police for speeding.
7. Where is your car? – It’s being repaired\It’s been repaired.
8. How many languages are spoken\will be spoken in 2500?
9. Baseball is being played \ is played by two teams of nine players?
10. Potatoes are brought\were brought to Europe in 1500s.
9. Модальные глаголы
9.1. Найдите в предложениях модальные глаголы и их эквиваленты, переведите их:
1. Не can’t swim now, but soon he will be able to do it.
2. Не is to participate in the tournament, so he has to train hard.
3. Contests, matches and competitions in soccer, boxing and some other sports were not able to develop.
4. The first step to future sporting victories may be taken at an ordinary physical training class at school.
5. Тhere is another point which has to be dealt with.
6. While in Moscow we were able to talk to officials and athletes, meet with journalists and ordinary spectators.
7. From that time all athletes and their coaches had to compete without any clothes.
8. Artists and sculptors painted wall pictures and made statues of marble and bronze, so we can admire the corporal beauty of ancient athletes.
9. Russian strongmen could lift а log with а dozen people on it.
10. At the Olympic competitions there are 7 judges who may give up to 10 points for а dive.
11. Today skaters must skate the figures ""eight", "three", "loop" and "rocker" ("крюк").
12. Only men could take part in the Olympic Games.
13. Competitors were allowed to grip or catch each other only above the waist.
14. Divers may use only one trial for each dive.
15. Ice dancers may use certain free skating movements which must be brief.
16. Like in baseball, handball players must not touch, grab or hug their opponents.
10. Многозначность глаголов BE и HAVE
10.1. В следующих предложениях определите функцию глагола be:
a) смысловой глагол, b) связка, c) вспомогательный глагол, d) модальный глагол.
Образец 1:The work is done in time.
is — вспомогательный глагол для образования страдательного залога.
Образец 2: Не is doing his translation.
is — вспомогательный глагол для образования группы Progressive.
Образец 3: Не was in Moscow last year.
was — смысловой глагол.
Образец 4: Не was the champion of Moscow Olympics.
was — глагол-связка.
Образец 5: 1 am to get up early.
am (to get) — модальный глагол.
1. That was at the 21-st Olympic Games.
2. They were discussing a new plan when he саmе.
3. The state finals are to begin on June, 1.
4. Не was shown the way to the stadium.
5. The 19th Olympic Games were in Mexico in 1968.
10.2. В следующих предложениях определите функции глагола have.
Образец 1: Не has done the work in time.
has — вспомогательный глагол для образования группы Perfect.
Образец 2: You have to train hard.
have (to train) — модальный глагол.
Образец 3: Не has nothing to do.
has — смысловой глагол.
1. Не has dedicated his life to sport.
2. We had to set out early to get there.
3. They will have English classes three times а week.
4. They said they had visited the new sports complex.
5. Не has to change the method of training.
6. We have different coaches.
7. Не has never seen such competitions.
10.3. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на функции глаголов be и have:
1. Wimbledon was famous for another game before tennis was invented.
2. Table tennis tournament is becoming more and more рорular.
3. In 1874 Wimbledon was а country village, but it had а railway station and it was the home of the All England Croquet Club. The Club had been there since 1864.
4. The longest tournament of the Moscow Olympics was in soccer.
5. Clothes are different for different kinds of skiing.
6. Boots for Alpine skiing (горнолыжный спорт) are made of rigid leather and plastics.
7. Target shooting has been practiced for more than five hundred years.
8. All sportsmen have to skate four ice skating figures.
9. All hockey goalkeepers have а mask for face protection.
10. We are to take exams twice a year.
11. The first Olympics of the modern times were held in 1896 in Athens, Greece.
12. Athletics is not only the oldest, but also the most popular sport.
13. The fighters had special leather straps on their hands and arms to make their punches (прямой удар) harder.
14. At first boxers were fighting on solid ground which was marked with ropes and called a «ring».
15. Two goals looking like football goals are at the opposite ends of the court.
16. The VI-th Olympic Games had been allotted to Berlin (1916) but were cancelled because of the World War I.
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: