ТОР 5 статей:
Intangible asset accounts receivable short-term liabilities bank debts
1) Our balance sheet is not as strong as last year since we’ve … some heavy … on investments.
2) Most of the company assets consist of ... … from very risky customers and until they’re paid, it’s hard to be sure of their actual value.
3) Consulting firms usually have few … …, and their main … … is the reputation they’ve established.
4) Our … … have grown very quickly this year, as we expanded into new territories.
5) This year’s balance sheet shows that the company’s … … have been fully repaid.
6) Companies that … … for several years may be forced to stop trading at the Stock Exchange.
7) We’ve always taken a loss on our equipment sales, but we make it up by … … through after-sales service.
8) Net income is informally called the … … bottom line because it is typically found on the last line of a company's income statement.
1. Study the words used to describe changes in economic indicators.
2. Fill in the blanks using the correct word to complete the sentences.
decrease fluctuate improve rocket stable
1. A time over which there is no change is a time when sales are _____.
2. If sales drop, it means they _____ .
3. Sales that go up and down several times over a short period _____ .
4. Another way to say sales went up very fast is to say they _______ ,
5. When there is growth in the market, sales ________.
3. Label the following parts shown on the graph.
fall fluctuation peak recovery `rise
4. Rewrite the sentences according to the model; mind the tense forms.
There was an improvement in the figures for April. → The figures for April have improved.
Sales have declined since June. → There has been a decline in sales since June.
There was a dramatic increase in sales. → Sales increased dramatically.
1) There was a steady rise in sales.
2) Our export sales collapsed suddenly.
3) There was a slight recovery in sales.
4) Sales peaked in the third quarter.
5) Sales stabilized by the end of the period.
6) Profits will certainly rise significantly.
7) The market has expanded slightly.
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: