ТОР 5 статей:
Use words and word combinations from the list to fill in the gaps.
a) took for granted; b) on the contrary; c) incentives; d) team; e) job rotation
1. When Nick started working for our company he thought that good wage and labour security are the most important ____. But later he realized that he was mistaken.
2. The manager of the company was so proud of himself that he always ____ benefits ____.
3. Some employers use ____ because they think that doing four jobs a day is better than doing only one.
4. Workers do their job better if they are given some responsibilities not as to individuals but as to the part of a ____.
5. “Motivators”, _____, include things such as having a challenging and interesting job.
Find in the text the terms that match to the following definitions.
a) interaction between employers and employees, or managers and workers;
b) knowing that there is little risk of losing one’s employment;
c) money paid (per hour or day or week) to manual workers;
d) advantages that come with a job, apart from pay;
e) things that encourage people to do something;
f) to be raised to a higher rank or better job;
g) without any particular abilities acquired by training;
h) regular switching between different tasks;
i) a company shared attitudes, beliefs, practices and work relationships;
j) demanding or stimulating.
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: