ТОР 5 статей:
Письменно переведите 3,4,5 и 6 абзацы на родной язык.
КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ РАБОТА № 1
Для студентов 1 курса, обучающихся по специальности
37.05.02 «Психология служебной деятельности»
1. Перепишите предложения, определите функцию окончания –s, переведите предложения на родной язык:
1. Follow your doctor’s recommendations for treatment.
2. A hallucination is something a person sees, hears, smells, or feels that no one else can see, hear, smell, or feel.
3. Many psychologists believe that there are many kinds of memory.
4. When someone close to you dies, you may feel many different emotions.
5. An adult’s fear of public speaking may be the result of embarrassment in front of peers many years before.
2. Перепишите предложения, употребляя местоимение в нужной форме. Переведите предложения на родной язык:
1. They seldom drive to _________ (they) office.
2. Give the books to ________ (she).
3. (They) work is more difficult than ___________ (we).
4. Hehasinjured ___________ (he).
5. The clock has stopped. Something is wrong with _______ (it).
3. Перепишите предложения. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на степени сравнения прилагательных:
1. Great Britain is the largest of the British Isles.
2. One of the most important things Freud discovered was “Oedipus complex”.
3. I spent as much money as he did.
4. The later you come, the less you will sleep.
5. The boss likes my plan the best.
4. Перепишите предложения, определите в каждом из них видовременную форму сказуемого. Письменно переведите предложения на родной язык:
1. He gradually achieved good progress in his studies.
2. The students are reading the data of the device now.
3. They have already made the experiment.
4. What will she do next year?
5. They had discussed the report by the time I came.
5. Прочитайте и переведите текст:
Sigmund Freud was born on May 6, 1856, in a small town – Freiberg – in Moravia. His father was a wool merchant with a keen mind and a good sense of humor. His mother was a lively woman, her husband's second wife and 20 years younger. She was 21 years old when she gave birth to her first son, her darling, Sigmund. Sigmund had two older half-brothers and six younger siblings. When he was four or five – he wasn't sure – the family moved to Vienna, where he lived most of his life.
A brilliant child, always at the head of his class, he went to medical school, one of the few options for a bright Jewish boy in Vienna those days. There, he became involved in research under the direction of a physiology professor.
Freud was very good at his research, concentrating on neurophysiology, even inventing a special cell-staining technique. He got a grant to study, first with the great psychiatrist Charcot in Paris, then with his rival Bernheim in Nancy. Both these gentlemen were investigating the use of hypnosis with hysterics.
After spending a short time as a resident in neurology and director of a children's ward in Berlin, he came back to Vienna, married his patient Martha Bernays, and fit up a practice in neuropsychiatry, with the help of Joseph Breuer.
Freud's books and lectures brought him both fame and criticism from the mainstream of the medical community. He collected around him a number of very bright students who became the core of the psychoanalytic movement.
Freud didn't exactly invent the idea of the conscious versus unconscious mind, but he certainly was responsible for making it popular. Freud's therapy has been more influential than any other. He used relaxed atmosphere. The client must feel free to express anything, without being afraid of social judgment. In fact, in Freudian therapy, the therapist practically disappears. Add to that the physically relaxing couch, dim lights, sound-proof walls, and the stage is set.
Freud immigrated to England just before World War II when Vienna became an increasing dangerous place for Jews, especially ones as famous as Freud. Not long afterward, he died of the cancer of the mouth and jaw that he had suffered from for the last 20 years of his life.
6. Ответьте на вопросы к тексту:
1. Where and when was Sigmund Freud born?
2. What did his books bring him?
3. Was Freud good at his research on neurophysiology?
4. When did he immigrate to England? Why?
5. Do you think his work was important? Why?
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: