ТОР 5 статей:
He says (that) she lives in Moscow. Он говорит, что она живет в Москве.
He says(that) she lived in Moscow. Он говорит, что она жила в Москве.
He says (that) she will live in Moscow. Он говорит, что она будет жить в Москве.
He said (that) she lived in Moscow. Он говорил, что она живет в Москве.
He said (that) she had lived in Moscow. Он говорил, что она жила в Москве.
He said (that) she would live in Moscow. Он говорил, что она будет жить в Москве.
Поставьте пропущенный глагол в соответствующей форме.
1. He knew that they (be) to Oxford last year.
2. When they arrived at the airport, the plane (already leave).
3. They were discussing their plans for the weekend, when she (enter).
4. The announcer informed that the train (delay) for five minutes.
5. She answered that they (study) in London for 4 months.
6. When we (be) in Cambridge, we were taught RP (Received Pronunciation).
7. He knows that he (be) a prominent lawyer in future.
8. She said that she (visit) the British Museum by all means.
9. The guide told us that the Parliament (rebuild) many times.
10. The representative of the International Office explained that overseas students (accommodate) in the nearest hall of residence.
11. The guide told us Piccadilly Circus (be) a round, big area in central London, where several streets (join) together
Переведите предложения, используя правила согласования времён.
1. Она надеялась, что в следующем году поедет в Великобританию.
2. Джин спросила, что я буду делать в выходные.
3. Их сестра пообещала, что придет к нам в гости на следующей неделе.
4. Моя двоюродная сестра попросила забронировать номер в гостинице.
5. Я хотела выяснить, доставили ли мой багаж.
6. Турагент заверил, что билеты уже куплены.
7. Мой свёкор позвонил и сказал, что погода замечательная и что он сейчас загорает.
8. Мистер Блейк сказал, что уже упаковал чемодан.
9. Её сноха волновалась, потому что не знала, понравятся ли её подарки родственникам.
10. Энн сказала, что наш рейс уже объявили. Поторопись!
Поставьте глаголы в соответствующей форме.
1. He (arrive) in London 2 days ago.
2. We (take) a taxi and (go) to the railway station.
3. Oxford University (establish) in the13th century.
4. While we (go) sightseeing, my friend (take) pictures of places of interest.
5. While Victoria (be) the queen, the UK (become) one of the richest and most powerful countries
in the world.
6. He (inform) us that she (already leave) from Victoria Station.
7. The guide (add) that it (be) famous for being very busy, for its bright advertising signs made of
neon lights, and for the well-known statue of Eros in its center.
8. They (be tired) because they (have) a three-day excursion to London.
9. The well-known fact about Henry VIII (be) that he (have) six wives.
10. There is a joke that Henry VIII (use to) throw chicken legs over his shoulder after he (eat) the
meat off them.
Выберите правильный индикатор.
1. _____ we had an awful journey-there was heavy snow and we broke our skies.
a) tomorrow b) this day c) last winter
2. My son had a lovely wedding-trip ____- the weather was fine and the hotel was fantastic.
a) a year ago b) for two days c) just
3. She told him that her husband had been away on a business trip in Japan _____.
a) during this week b) the previous week c) this week
4. A famous actor left Hollywood for a tour of Europe_____.
a) not long ago b) today c) already
5. _____ the voyage to Australia was long and very dangerous.
a) nowadays b) in those days c) these days
6. We used to travel to London_____.
a) every week b) not long ago c) now
7. _____ I was watching that film, my friend rang me up.
a) nowadays b) in those days c) while
Переведите предложения c английского язык на русский язык.
1. Yesterday we had an excursion to London.
2. We had bought coach tickets two days before that trip.
3. While we were going to London the guide was telling us about the history of England, its
monarchs, customs and traditions.
4. Our guide told us Queen Victoria was one of the most esteemed queens of England,
because that country had been a powerful empire during her rule.
5. We visited a lot of museums, memorials and parks in London during our last year tour.
6. One of the most interesting museums of London was and is Madame Tussaud’s museum
7. We were posing for pictures much while we were visiting Windsor Castle.
8. The guide told us that Trafalgar Square was built in the honour of Admiral Nelson who
was killed in the Battle of Trafalgar.
9. We were told that the British Museum contained a large and important collection of
ancient art, writings, coins and drawings.
10. We were very tired because there had been only walk excursions.
Найдите ошибку в предложениях.
1. The Beatles is a British popular music group whomake their first record in 1962 and became the most famous and successful group ever.
2. They hasa great influence on the development of popular music.
3. When theyhave separated in 1970, each member of the group continued to make music.
4. Football hooligans are less of a problem in the UK than they had been in the past, because
football clubs have been quite successful at preventing hooliganism.
5. Guy Fawkes Day is celebrated on the 5th of November in memory of the time when Guy Fawkes
had tried to destroy the English Parliament in London in 1605.
6. Lady Di is originally Lady Diana Spencer and she married Prince Charles in 1981.
7. Eventually their marriage has failedand they got a divorce in 1996.
8. She knew wearing fashionable, expensive clothes, but she was also known as a caring person
who worked actively for many different charity organizations.
9. Empire State Building has been built in 1931, and for many years it was the highest building in
10. The guide told the tourists that a Statue of Eros at Piccadilly in central London has been one of
the best-known sights in London.
Future Forms(формы будущего времени)
Time expressions (слова индикаторы) used with:
Поставьте глагол в соответствующей форме.
1. I like this idea! We (go) to London!
2. Hurry up! We (go) to miss the train!
3. Just imagine, they (study) in Great Britain for four months!
4. We (probably take) a trip to Scotland this weekend.
5. I (go) to visit the library tomorrow.
6. The train (leave) at 12.10 and arrives at 14.30.
7. She (take) her exam by the next week.
8. By the end of this term we (study) in Oxford for four years.
9. We (buy) tickets. We (leave) for London tomorrow.
10. The students (do sightseeing) this time tomorrow.
Добавьте необходимое слово-индикатор (возможно несколько вариантов).
1. I'll be flying over the ocean____.
2. She is going to apply the documents for the programme _____.
3. I' ll be back home _____.
4. By the time of departure we will have been waiting for the plane _____.
5. She won't have gone to Britain _____ September.
6. She will have come back _____ January.
7. The students will be going sightseeing _____ the weekend.
8. They will _____ go to Scotland, but they are not sure.
9. I'll have left for London ______ this time tomorrow.
10. I will call you _____.
Исправьте ошибки в предложениях.
1. It's settled! We go to London tomorrow!
2. I'll take pictures of tourist attractions this time tomorrow.
3. Don't worry. I have been helping you.
4. I hope somebody will have met us at the airport.
5. The plane will take off by then.
6. She will have passed all her exams until February.
7. The students will study English for eight years by the next term.
8. We will be waiting for two hours by the departure time.
9. The students will read books in the library the whole evening tomorrow.
10. Look out! You will fall!
1. Они будут делать своё домашнее задание завтра.
2. Я не смогу пойти с тобой. Я буду делать домашнее задание.
3. Он сделает уроки к 8 часам.
4. Мы будем делать уроки до твоего прихода.
5. Она собирается делать уроки вечером.
6. Том уезжает завтра в Рим.
7. Осторожно! Ты вот-вот упадешь!
8. Поезд отправляется в 7 часов.
9. Хорошо, мы поедем на автобусе.
10. Подумать только! Завтра в это время я буду лететь над океаном!
ОБЗОРНЫЕ УПРАЖНЕНИЯ (REVISION)
Выделите сказуемое, определите его форму и переведите предложения.
1. This class has not been taught by Mr. Smith.
2. The fire was put out by the rain 3 hours ago.
3. Russian is spoken here.
4. His report is much spoken about.
5. Your child will be looked after.
6. Such success has never been dreamed of.
7. She was offered an interesting job.
8. Great attention has been paid to this letter.
9. This article is written by my friend.
10. By the middle of the 19th century about 60 different elements had been discovered.
11. The delegates will be met.
12. This problem is discussed by our scientists.
13. He was offered that job himself.
14. Oliver was told to come near the table and sit down.
15. Oliver was told by Mr. Brownlow to come near the table.
16. In Mr. Blaсk’s office you spoke when you were spoken to.
Переделайте предложения, поставив глагол в пассивную форму.
1. Students borrow books from the library.
2. Students borrowed books from the library.
3. Students will borrow books from the library.
4. Students take exams at the end of each term.
5. Students took exams at the end of the term.
6. Students will take exams at the end of the term.
7. You fill in the declaration form.
8. You filled in the declaration form.
9. You will fill in the declaration form.
10. Nick has already bought the tickets for the flight.
11. Nick had bought the tickets for the flight (before he said about his trip).
12. Nick will have bought the tickets for the flight by December.
13. I have packed the suitcase.
14. I had packed the suitcase before your arrival.
15. I will have packed the suitcase by your coming.
16. We are doing the test now.
17. We were doing the test for an hour.
18. A customs officer is asking questions.
19. A customs officer was asking questions.
20. Ann is writing a letter now.
Выберите нужную форму глагола.
1. I _____ you for ages.
a) haven’t seen. b) wasn’t seen c) didn’t see
2. How _____ you lately?
a) were b) was c) have been
3. I _____ to Japan twice.
a) was b) have been c) am
4. I _____ just back from Milan.
a) have just come b) came c) was coming
5. We _____ out tonight.
a) go b) are going c) were going
6. I _____ for New York next week.
a) leave b) have left c) am leaving
7. We _____ to Helsinki tomorrow.
a) fly b) are flying c) flew
8. I _____ for you in the lounge now.
a) have waited b) wait c) am waiting
9. The train _____ at 8 o’clock every day.
a) is leaving b) has left c) leaves
10 I ______ the hotel room yesterday.
a) have booked b) am booked c) booked
11. He _______ a lot.
a) travels b) had traveled c) is traveling
12. She _____ sightseeing almost every day.
a) go b) is going c) went
13. I _____ for the flight for 3 hours before it was announced.
a) have been waiting b) had been waiting c) will have been waiting
14. I _____ the bags for 5 hours already.
a) pack b) have packed c) have been packing
15. We _______ shopping for the whole day.
a) go b) had gone c) have been going
Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на формы глагола.
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: