ТОР 5 статей:
STYLISTICS AND ITS OBJECTIVES. SUBDIVISIONS OF STYLISTICS.
Stylistics is a branch of linguistics, which studies the principles, and the effect of choice and usage of different language elements in rendering thought and emotion under different conditions of communication
I.R.Galperin asserts that stуlistiсs, sometimes called l i n g u o s t y l i s t i c s, is a branch of general linguistics that mainly deals with two interdependent objectives:
the investigation of the special language media which secure the desirable effect of the utterance, and
the investigation of certain types of texts which (due to the choice and arrangement of language means) are distinguished by the pragmatic aspect of communication.
These two tasks of stylistics are clearly discernible as separate fields of its investigation.
The special media are called stylistic devices and expressive means (SD’s and EM’s); the types of texts are called functional styles (FS’s).
The first field of investigation, i.e. SD’s and EM’s, touches upon such general language problems as:
· the aesthetic function of language,
· synonymous ways of rendering one and the same idea,
· emotional colouring in language,
· the interrelation between language and thought,
· the individual manner of an author in making use of language, etc.
· The second field, i.e. FS’s, brings forth the discussion of such issues as:
· oral and written varieties of language,
· the notion of the literary (standard) language,
· the constituents of texts larger than the sentence,
· the classification of the types of texts,
· the generative aspect of literary texts, etc.
Stylistics as a branch of linguistics overlaps with such adjacent disciplines as theory of information, theory of communication, literature studies, psychology, sociology, logic and some others.
Depending on the school of thought there are:
1. Linguo-stylistics;2. Literary stylistics;3. Stylistics of decoding;4.traditional st; 5.functional st.; 6. Text st.; 7.l-ge st. & sreech st.; 8.descriptive st.; 9.genetic st.; 10.comparative st.
1. Linguo - stylistics is the study of literary discourse from a linguistic orientation. The linguistics is concerned with the language codes themselves and particular messages of interest and so far as to exemplify how the codes are constructed.
2. Literary stylistics: is to explicate the message to interprete and evaluate literary writings as the works of art.
3. Stylistics of decoding can be presented in the following way:
sender - message - receiver speaker - book - reader.
The subdivision of linguostylistics is based on the level-forming approach: sounds, words, phrases and sentences, paragraphs and texts are studied from the point of view of their expressive capacities, or stylistic function. Нere belong:
· -Lexical stylistics (stylistic lexicology).
· -Phonostylistics (stylistic phonetics).
· -Grammatical stylistics. (Morphological stylistics, Syntactical stylistics)
· -Functional stylistics (the theory of functional styles).
· -Text stylistics is one more branch of stylistic research.
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: