ТОР 5 статей:
I haven’t been to Moscow since last year.
11. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present Continuous, Present Perfect
1. What are you (to talk) about? 2. We have just (to talk) about it. 8. He has just (to say) something about it. 4, She is (to tell) them some interesting story. 5. He has (to tell) us nothing about it. 6. She has (to tell) them some stories about dogs. 7. We have (to have) two lessons today, 8. They are (to have) a meeting. 9. She has not (to speak) yet. 10. They have (to ask) me several questions. 11. He has already (to learn) the rule. 12. I am (to write) an exercise. 13. What is he (to do)? — He is (to read) a newspaper. 14. Have you (to read) any stories by Jack London? 15. What are you (to do) here? — I am (to write) a letter to my friends. 16. Who has (to write) this article? 17. What language are you (to study)? 18 We have already (to learn) a lot of English words. 19. What is she (to teach) them? 20. Who has (to teach) you to do it? 21. He has just (to do) something for us. 22. Have you (to find) the book? 23. What are you (to look) for?
12. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present Perfect, Past Simple.
1. We (to travel) around Europe last year. 2. My father knows so much because he (to travel) a lot. 3. I (to see) Pete today. 4. She (to see) this film last Sunday. 5. Alex (to meet) his friend two hours ago. 6. I just (to meet) our teacher. 7. The children already (to decide) what to do with the books. 8. Yesterday they (to decide) to help their grandmother. 9. Helen speaks French so well because she (to live) in France. 10. She (to live) there last year. 11. The rain (to stop) and the sun is shining in the sky again. 12. The rain (to stop) half an hour ago. 13. Mary (to buy) a new-hat. 14.1 (to buy) a pair of gloves yesterday. 15. The wind (to blow) off the man's hat, and he cannot catch it. 16. The weather (to change), and we can go for a walk. 17. The wind (to change) in the morning.
13. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present Perfect, Past Simple.
1. At last I (to do) all my homework: now I shall go out. 2. The building of the house (to begin) early in April. 8. The rain (to stop) but a cold wind is still blowing. 4. We already (to solve) the problem. 5. He (to come) a moment ago. 6. I never (to speak) to him. 7. He just (to finish) his work. 8. You (to make) any spelling mistakes in your dictation? 9. It (to be) very cold yesterday. 10. When you (to meet) him? 11. I (not to see) him since 1987. 12. How many mushrooms you (to gather)? 13. Where you (to put) the newspaper? I want to read it, but cannot find it anywhere. 14. The new school (to begin) working last year. 15. You (to read) all the books on this shelf? 16. I (not to see) my cousin since last year. 17. Why you (to put) these things in the wrong place? 18. Why you (to leave) the door open? You will catch cold sitting in the draught. 19. "We (not to meet) for such a long time!" said my friend. "Yes, indeed," I answered, "and we both (to grow)." 20. What books you (to read) when you (to live) in the country? 21. They (not yet to come) from south. 22. He (to be) ill last week, but now he (to recover). 23. If everybody (to read) this new novel, let's discuss it. 24. You (to book) tickets? — Yes, .... I (to book) them several days ago. 25. I can hardly recognize you. I (not to see) you since you (to leave) for Moscow. And you (to change) so much. 11. She (to leave) the room a moment ago. 12. We (not yet to solve) the problem. 13. When it all (to happen)? 14. The morning was cold and rainy, but since ten o'clock the weather (to change) and now the sun is shining brightly. 15. Show me the dress which you (to make). 16. Oh, how dark it is! A large black cloud (to cover) the sky. I think it will start raining in a few minutes. 17. Oh, close the window! Look, all my papers (to fall) on the floor because of the wind. 18. When you (to open) the window? — I (to open) it ten minutes ago.
14. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present Perfect, Present Continuous, Present Simple Past Simple.
1. Please give me a pencil, I (to lose) mine. 2, I (not to meet) Peter since Monday. 3. Nina just (to finish) work» 4. Where Sergei (to be)? — He (to go) home. He (to leave) the room a minute ago. 5. What you (to read) now? — I (to read) "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte. 6. They (to read) "Ivanhoe" by Walter Scott a month ago. What about you? You (to read) "Ivanhoe"? 7. My watch (to stop). There (to be) something wrong with it. 8. You (to see) Jack today? —- Yes, I (to see) him at the institute. 9. You (to hear) the new symphony by M.? — Yes, I ... , — When you (to hear) it? .....- I (to hear) it last Sunday. 10. You (to change) so much. Anything (to happen)? 11. What you (to, do) here at such a late hour? You (to write) your composition? -- No, I (to write) it already. I (to work) at my report. — And when you (to write) your composition? – I (to finish) it two says ago. 12. I say, Tom, let’s have dinner. – No, thank you, I already (to have) dinner. 13. What the weather (to be) like? It still (to rain)? – No, it (to stop) raining.
15. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Past Simple, Past Perfect.
I. When I (to come) home, mother already (to cook) dinner. 2. When father (to return) from work, we already (to do) our homework. 3. When the teacher (to enter) the classroom, the pupils already (Lo open) their books. 4. Kate (to give) me the book which she (to buy) the day before. 5. Nick (to show) the teacher the picture which he (to draw). 6. The boy (to give) the goats the grass which he (to bring) from the field. 7. Mother (to see) that Nick (not to wash) his hands. 8. The teacher (to understand) that Lena (not to do) her homework. 9. I (to know) that my friend (not yet to come). 10. Tom (to return) from the cinema at five o'clock. 11. Tom (to return) from the cinema by five o'clock. 12. I (to finish) my homework at seven o'clock. 13. I (to finish) my homework by seven o'clock. 14. He (to think) that he (to lose) the money. 15. Ann (to tell) me that she (to see) an interesting film. 16. When I (to wake) up yesterday, father already (to go) to work. 17. Nick (to think) that his father (not yet to come) home. 18. Mary (to tell) us that she (to cook) a good dinner. 19. Yesterday I (to find) the hook which I (to lose) in summer. 20. When we (to come) to the station, the train already (to leave).
16. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Past Simple, Past Continuous Past Perfect.
1. By eight o'clock yesterday I (to do) my homework and at eight I (to play) the piano. 2. By six o'clock father (to come) home and at six he (to have) dinner. 3. By nine o'clock yesterday grandmother (to wash) the dishes and at nine she (to watch) TV. 4. When I (to meet) Tom, he (to eat) an ice-cream which he (to buy) at the corner of the street. 5. When I (to. come) home, my sister (to read) a book which she (to bring) from the library. 6. When mother (to come) home, the children (to eat) the soup which she (to cook) in the morning. 7. When I (to ring) up Mike, he still (to learn) the poem which he (to begin) learning at school. 8. When I (to look) out of the .window, the children (to play) with a ball which Pete (to bring) from home. 9. By ten o'clock the children (to settle) comfortably on the sofa and at ten they (to watch) a TV film. 10. When father (to come) home, we (to cook) the mushrooms which we (to gather) in the wood. 11. When I (to see) Ann, she (to sort) the flowers which she (to pick) in the field. 12. When I (to come) home yesterday, I (to see) that my little brother (to break) my pen and (to play) with its pieces. 13. When I (to open) the door of the classroom, I (to see) that the teacher already (to come) and the pupils (to write) a dictation.
17. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present Perfect, Past Simple, Past Continuous Past Perfect.
1. Only when she was going to bed, she remembered that she (to forget) to ring up her friend.
2. We already (to study) seven English tenses. 3. He (to spend) two weeks in Scotland two years ago. 4. I (to buy) a lovely fashionable dress. Now I shall look smart at the party. 5. He (to learn) English before he (to go) to the USA. 6. When she (to spend) all her money, she (to go) home. 7. I (to speak) to my friend yesterday. 8. Look! Kate (to wash) all the dishes. 9. Your mother (to return) from work? Can I speak to her? 10. She (to do) her flat the whole day on Saturday. 11. The cat (to drink) all the milk which I (to give) it. 12. You ever (to be) to Piccadilly Circus? 13. He (not to read) Turgenev since lie was a pupil. 14. They (to reach) the river by sunset. 15. I (not yet to receive) an answer to my letter. 16. She is very happy: her son (to finish) school. 17. My brother (to train) at the stadium from six till eight yesterday. 18. My sister (to buy) a pair of nice model shoes this month. 19. I (not to dance) for ages. 20. When Nick (to come) from school, his friends (to play) in the yard. 21. When your sister (to go) to London? 22. My friend just (to recover) after a serious illness. 23. 1 never (to be) to the Bahamas. 24. At this time yesterday we (to talk) about you.
18. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. When you (to come) to see us? — I (to come) tomorrow if I (not to be) busy. 2. I (not to like) apples. 3. He (to come) home at five o'clock yesterday. 4. I (to ring) you up as soon as I (to come) home tomorrow. 5. I (to show) you my work if you (to like). 6. He (to come) home by six o'clock yesterday. 7. Pete certainly (to help) you with your English if you (to ask) him. 8. This little boy never (to see) a crocodile. 9. Send me a telegram as soon as you (to arrive). 10. Let's go for a walk. The rain (to stop) and the sun (to shine). 11. If you (to help) me, I (to do) this work well. 12. I always (to get) up at eight o'clock, but tomorrow I (to get) up a little later. 13. What you (to read) now? — I (to read) Tom's book. I (to be) in a hurry. Tom soon (to come), and I (to want) to finish reading the book before he (to come). 14. As soon as you (to see) your friend, tell him that I (to want) to see him. 15. When I (to come) home yesterday, my brother (to sleep).
19. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. Mike (to eat) ice-cream every day. Look, he (to eat) ice-cream now. When I (to see) him in the morning, he (to eat) ice-cream, too. He (to say) he (to eat) one ice-cream already by that time. I think he (to fall) ill if he (to eat) so much ice-cream. 2. They (to walk) along the street and (to talk). Suddenly Nick (to stop) and (to say): "Oh, what shall we do? I (to lose) the key to the door." "If you (not to find) it," said Pete, "we (to have) to wait for mother in the street." 3. When I (to come) to the station yesterday, I (to learn) that my train already (to leave). 4. What he (to do) when you (to see) him yesterday? 5. I (to give) you this book as soon as I (to finish) reading it. 6. When the ship (to cross) the ocean, a great storm (to break) out.
20. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Future Simple, Future Continuous Future Perfect.
1. I (to do) my homework tomorrow. 2. I (to do) my homework at six o'clock tomorrow. 3. I (to do) my homework by six o'clock tomorrow. 4. When I come home tomorrow, my family (to have) supper. 5. When you come to, my place tomorrow, I (to read) your book. I (to do) my homework by the time you come. 6. Don't come to my place tomorrow. I (to write) a composition the whole evening. 7.1 (not to go) to the cinema tomorrow. I (to watch) TV the whole evening. 8. What you (to do) tomorrow? 9. What you (to do) at eight o'clock tomorrow? 10. You (to play) volley-ball tomorrow? 11. You (to do) this work by next Sunday? 12. When you (to go) to see your friend next time? 13. How many pages you (to read) by five o'clock tomorrow? 14. Tomorrow I (to begin) doing my homework as soon as I come from school. I (to do) my homework from three till six. My father (to come) home at seven o'clock tomorrow. I (to do) all my homework by the time he comes, and we (to go) for a walk together.
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: