ТОР 5 статей:
Местоимения much, many, (a) little, (a) few
много - much time мало - little time есть немного - (a) little
many books few books есть несколько - (a) few
1. Вставьте some, any, no
1.There are ... schools in this street. 2. Are there' ... pictures in your book? 3. There are ... flowers here in winter. 4. I can see ... children in the yard. They are playing. 5. Are there ... new buildings in your street? 6. There are ... people in the park because it is cold. 7. I saw ... boys in the garden, but Mike was not among them. 8. They brought... good books from the library. 9. Give me ... tea, please, I am thirsty. 10. Dinner was not yet ready, so she] gave the children ... bread and butter because they,; were hungry. 11. Do you want ... milk in your coffee? 12. Have you got ... time to spare? I'd like to-! ask you ... questions. 13. Is there ... cheese on the; plate? 14. There is ... ham on the plate. 15. There is, ... tea in the cup: the cup is empty.
2. Вставьте Something, anything, nothing, everything
1. Give me ... to read, please. — With pleasure!! 2. I don't know ... about your town. Tell me about it. 3. Please give me ... warm: it is cold! here. 4. I understand ... now. Thank you for your explanation. 5. There is ... white in the box. What is it? 6. Is there ... that you want to tell me?! 7. Where is the book? — It is on the table. — No, there is ... there.
3. Вставьте somebody, anybody, nobody, everybody
1. Has ... in this group got a dictionary? 2. ... left a magazine in our classroom yesterday. 3. The question was so difficult that ... could answer it. 4. I am afraid I shan't be able to find ... in the office now: it is too late. 5. ... knows that water is necessary for life. 6. Is there ... here who knows French? 7. You must find ... who can help you. 8. ... knew anything about America before Columbus discovered it. 9.1 saw ... in the train yesterday who looked like you. 10. There is ... in the next room. I don't know him. 11. Please tell us the story. ... knows it. 12. Is there ... in my group who lives in the dormitory? 13. Has ... here got a red pencil? 14. ... can answer this question. It is very easy.
4. Заполните пропуски, вставив одно из слов, данных в скобка.
1.We haven't ... black stockings (no, any). 2 They have ... red boots, Kate (any, no). 3. I don't want ... today, thank you (nothing, anything). 4. "I haven't got ... clean exercise-books, Mother," said the boy (any, no). 5. "We shall not buy ... in this shop, children," said the mother (nothing, anything).
6. Didn't you buy ... potatoes yesterday (any, no)? 7. I didn't see ... in the street when I went out (anybody, nobody). 8. We did not play ... games in the yard because it was raining all day long (no, any). 9. There is ... at home (anybody, nobody). 10. How much did you pay for these boots? — I didn't pay ... (nothing, anything). They are a present from my grandmother. 11. Have you lost ... (anything, nothing)? — No, nobody here has lost ... (nothing, anything).
5. Вставьте Some, any, no или их производные.
1.I put my dictionary ... yesterday and now I can't find it .... — Of course, that is because you leave your books ... . 2. You must go ... next summer. 3. Did you go ... on Sunday? 4. Let's go ... . The weather is fine. I don't want to stay at home in such weather. 5. I cannot find my glasses .... I always put them ... and then look for them for hours. 6. Today is a holiday. The streets are full of people. There are flags, banners and flowers .... 7. Can Ihave ... milk? — Yes, you can have ... 8. Will you have ... tea? 9. Give me ... books, please I have ... to read at home. 10. Put ... sugar in he tea: she does not like sweet tea. 11. Is ... the matter with you? Has ... offended you? I see by your face that … has happened.
6. Вставьте much, many, (a) little, (a) few.
1. He had ... English books at home, so he had to go to the library for more books. 2. She gave him ... water to wash his hands and face. 3. I'd like to say ... words about my journey. 4. After the play everybody felt ... tired. 5. Let's stay here ... longer: it is such a nice place. 6. There were ... new words in the text, and Peter spent ... time learning them. 7. There was ... hay in the barn, and the children could not play there. 8. There was ... water in the river, and they decided to cross it. 9. My mother knows German ... and she can help you with the translation of this letter. 10. When we walked ... farther down the road, we met another group of students. 11. Have you got ... ink in your pen? 12. At the conference we met ... people whom we knew well. 13. There are very ... old houses left in our street. Most of them have already been pulled down. 14. If you have ... spare time, look through this book. You will find ... stories there which are rather interesting. 15. There are ... things here which I cannot understand. 16. Shall I bring ... more chalk? — No, thank you. There is ... chalk on the desk. I hope that will be enough for our lesson.
ВСЕ ВРЕМЕНА ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНОГО ЗАЛОГА
Present Past Future Future-in-the-Past
is,am,are, Vs Ved, V2 will+V would+V
Weare at school. We played tennis. He will go home. (He said that)
Simple We write a letter. We wrote a letter. he would write a
(Indefinite) the next day.
Every day/week/ yesterday, tomorrow, the next
month, usually, last day/week/ next day/week/ year
often, always month/year month/year
Is,am,are+Ving was/were+Ving will+be+Ving would+be+Ving
He is going home. He was going… He will be going… (He said that) he
Continuous be writing a letter.
(Progres- now, at the at 5 o’clock at 5 o’clock at 5 o’clock the next
sive) moment yesterday tomorrow day
Have/has+V3 Had+V3 will+have+V3 would+have+V3
He has written he had written He will have written (He said that) he
Perfect have written
already, just, yet, by 5 o’clock by 5 o’clock by 5 o’clock the next
Yesterday tomorrow day
Have/has+been+ Ving had+been+Ving will+have+been+ Ving would+have+been+
Perfect He has been He had been He will have been (He said that) he
Progres- writing a letter writing a letter writinga letter have been writing
sive since morning. for two hours for two hours letter for two hours
when I came. when I come. when I came.
1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
1. I (to read) books in the evening. 2. I (not to read) books in the morning. 3. I (to write) an exercise now. 4. I (not to write) a letter now. 5. They (to play) in the yard now. 6. They (not to play) in the street now. 7. They (to play) in the room now? 8- He (to help) his mother every day. 9. He (to help) his mother every day? 10. He (not to help) his mother every day. 11. You (to go) to school on Sunday? 12. My friend (not to like) to play football. 13. I (not to read) now. 14. He (to sleep) now? 15. We (not to go) to the country in winter. 16. My sister (to eat) sweets every day. 17. She (not to eat) sweets now. 18. They (to do) their homework in the afternoon. 19. They (not to go) for a walk in the evening. 20. My father (not to work) on Sunday. 21. He (to work) every day. 22. They (to read) many books. 23. They (to read) many books? 24. They (not to read) many books. 25. The children (to eat) soup now. 26. The children (to eat) soup now? 27. The children (not to eat) soup now. 28. You (to play) volley-ball well? 29. When you (to play) volley-ball? 30. What Nick (to do) in the evening? 31. He (to go) to the cinema in the evening? 32. We (not to dance) every day. 33. Look! Kate (to dance). 34. Kate (to sing) well? 35. Where he (to go) in the morning? 36. He (not to sleep) after dinner. 37. My granny (to sleep) after dinner. 38. When you (to sleep)? 39. Nina (not to sleep) now. 40. Where John (to live)? — He (to live) in England.
Запомните глаголы, не употребляющиеся во временах группы Continuous: to be, to know, to understand, to think, to recognize, to want, to like, to see, to hear, to feel, to have. Эти глаголы надо употреблять в Present Simple, даже если действие происходит в момент речи.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
I. What you (to do) here now? — We (to listen) to tape-recordings. 2. You (to want) to see my father? — Yes, I ... 3. Michael (to know) German rather well. He (to want) to know English, too, but he (to have) little time for it now. 4. What magazine you (to read)? — It (to be) a French magazine. There (to be) good articles on sports here. You (to be) interested in sports? — Yes, I .... But I (not to know) French. 5. We (to have) an English lesson now. 6. Lena usually (to prepare) her homework at the institute? — No, she ... . As a rule, she (to work) at home. — And what she (to write) now? — Oh, she (to write) an article for our wall newspaper. 7. Who that man (to be) who (to stand) in the doorway? — You (not to recognize) him? It (to be) John, my cousin. 8. I (to have) no time now, I (to have) dinner. 9. Your family (to leave) St. Petersburg in summer? — Yes, we always (to go) to the sea-side. We all (to like) the sea. Mother (to stay) with us to the end of August, but father (to return) much earlier. 10. Where Tom and Nick (to be) now? — They (to have) a smoke in the garden. 11. It (to take) me forty minutes to get to school. 12. Hello, Pete, where you (to go)? — I (to hurry) to school. 13. When your lessons (to begin) on Monday? — They (to begin) at nine o'clock. 14. Where your sister (to be)? — She (to do) her homework in the next room. 15. It usually (to take) me an hour to do my written exercises. 16. Where Boris (to be)? I (to look) for him. — He (to have) dinner. 17. In the evening I often (to go) to see my friends. 18. On Sunday we sometimes (to go) to the cinema or to a disco club. 19. Andrew (to get) up very early as he (to live) far from school. He (to be) never late. 20. It (to be) six o'clock in the evening now. Victor (to do) his homework. His sister (to read) a book. His mother and grandmother (to talk).
3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present Continuous, Present Simple или в Future Simple.
1. When you (to get) up every day? — I (to get) up at seven o'clock. 2. My brother usually (not to get) up at seven o'clock. As a rule, he (to get) up at six o'clock, but tomorrow he (to get) up at seven o'clock. 3. Why she (to come) home so late tomorrow? 4. We (to go) to the country the day after tomorrow. 5. Our friends always (to go) to the country for the week-end. 6. Look! The kitten (to play) with its tail. 7. Your parents (to watch) TV now? 8. My sister (not to rest) now. She (to help) mother in the kitchen. She (to help) mother in the kitchen every day. 9. Where she (to go) tomorrow? 10. She (to go) to the country with us tomorrow? 11. They (to stay) at home tomorrow. 12 What you (to do) now? I (to see) that you (not to read). 13. When you (to finish) your homework? It (to be) very late, it (to be) time to go I to bed. 14. How you usually (to spend) evenings? 15. What you (to do) in the country next summer? 16. They (not to drink) tea now. I (to think) they (to watch) TV. 17. What your father (to drink) in the evening?
4. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present или в Past Simple.
1. I (to go) to bed at ten o'clock every day. 2. I (to go) to bed at ten o'clock yesterday. 3. My brother (to wash) his face every morning. 4. Yesterday he (to wash) his face at a quarter past seven. 5. I (not to have) history lessons every day. 6. We (not to rest) yesterday. 7. My brother (not to drink) coffee yesterday. 8. My mother always (to take) a bus to get to work, but yesterday she (not to take) a bus. Yesterday she (to walk) to her office. 9. You (to talk) to the members of your family every day? — Yes, I.... But yesterday I (not to talk) to them: I (to be) very busy yesterday. 10. You (to come) home at six o'clock yesterday? — No, I .... Yesterday I (to come) home from school at half past eight. I (to be) very tired. I (to have) dinner with my family. After dinner I (to be) very thirsty. 1 (to drink) two cups of tea. Then I (to rest). 11. Your sister (to go) to school every day? — Yes, she …
5. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в Present, Past или Future Simple.
1. I (to go) to bed at ten o'clock every day. 2. I (to go) to bed at ten o'clock yesterday. 3. I (to go) to bed at ten o'clock tomorrow. 4. I (not to go) to the cinema every day. 5. I (not to go) to the cinema (yesterday. 6. I (not, to go) to the cinema tomorrow. 7. You (to watch) TV every day? 8. You (to watch) yesterday? 9. You (to watch) TV tomorrow? W). When you (to leave) home for school every day? 11. When you (to leave) home for school yesterday? 12. When you (to leave) home for school tomorrow? 13. My brother (to go) to work every day. He (to leave) home at a quarter past eight. As the office he (to work) at (to be) near our house, he (to walk) there. He (not to take) a bus. Yesterday he (not to go) to work. Yesterday he (to get) up at 9 o’clock.
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: