ТОР 5 статей:
The Future Continuous Tense. Exercise№1. Make sentences using the Future Continuous.
Exercise№1. Make sentences using the Future Continuous.
1. I’m going to watch TV from 8 until 10 o’clock this evening.
So at 9.30 I …
2. Tomorrow afternoon I’m going to play tennis from 3 o’clock until 4.30.
So at 4 o’clock tomorrow I …
3. Jim is going to study from 7 o’clock until 10 o’clock this evening.
So at 8.30 this evening he …
4. We are going to clean the flat tomorrow. It will take from 9 until 11 o’clock.
So at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning …
Exercise№2. Write three sentences (about the past, present and future).
Bob always reads the newspaper in the morning. It takes him half an hour, from 8 o’clock until 8.30. So:
1. At 8.15 yesterday morning Bob …
2. It’s 8.15 now. He …
3. At 8.15 tomorrow morning he …
Exercise№3. Ask questions using the Future Continuous.
Example: You want to borrow your friend’s bicycle this evening.
(you / use / your bicycle this evening?) – Will you be using your bicycle this evening?
1. You want your friend to give Tom a message this afternoon.
(you / meet / Tom this afternoon?)
2. You want to use your friend’s computer tomorrow evening.
(you / use / your computer tomorrow evening?)
3. Your friend is going shopping. You want him/her to buy some food for you. (you / pass / the market when you are in town?)
Exercise№4. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct future tense.
1. A: Are you looking forward to your holiday?
B: Oh, yes! This time next week I (lie) on the beach.
2. A: We’re having a party on Saturday.
B: Oh, good. I (make) a cake.
3. A: (you/help) me with a shopping tomorrow?
B: Of course.
4. A: Are you excited about your trip?
B: Yes. This time tomorrow I (sit) on the plane.
5. A: I can’t hear the television very well.
B: I (turn up) the volume.
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: