ТОР 5 статей:
Clean forget hurry lose wait write decide tell
1. The windows aren’t very dirty. You _____ them.
2. We have a lot of time. We _____.
3. Keep these documents in a safe place. You _____ them.
4. I’m not ready yet but you _____ for me. You can go now and I’ll come later.
5. We _____ to turn off the lights before we leave.
6. I _____ the letter now. I can do it tomorrow.
7. We _____ now. We can decide later.
8. You _____ Sue what happened. I don’t want her to know.
Exercise№10. Fill in the gaps with don’t/doesn’t have to, didn’t have to or won’t have to.
1. Tomorrow is Saturday, so I _____ go to school.
2. I’ve already finished my project, so I _____ do it in the holidays.
3. We bought a takeaway pizza last night, so we _____ cook dinner.
4. Tom and Mary have got a washing-machine, so they _____ go to the launderette.
5. Steve passed his driving test, so he _____ take it again.
6. Sally is very rich, so she _____ work.
7. They bought tickets in advance, so they _____ wait in the queue.
8. Jane’s mother wakes her up, so she _____ use an alarm clock.
9. I have already read the book, so I _____ read it again.
10. Sam never makes a mess, so he _____ tidy his room very often.
Exercise№11. Put the words in the right order to form a question.
1. job/ wear/ have/ in/ uniform/ you/ your /to/ do/ a?
2. time/ you/ up/ what/ have/ get/ do/ to?
3. books/ have/ many/ you/ buy/ so/ why/ did/ to?
4. Britain/ visa/ get/ to/ to/ go/ you/ do/ have/ a/ the/ to?
5. John/ does/ pills/ take/ often/ his/ how/ have/ to?
6. plant/ carefully/ you/ after/ look/ do/ have/ to/ this/ very?
Exercise№12. Which is correct? Sometimes must and have to are both correct.
1. It’s a great film. You must see/ have to see it. both are correct
2. In many countries, men must do/ have to do military service.
3. You can’t park your car here for nothing. You must pay/ have to pay.
4. I didn’t have any money with me last night, so I must borrow/ had to borrow some.
5. I eat too much chocolate. I really must stop/ have to stop.
6. ‘Why is Paula going now?’ ‘She must meet/ has to meet somebody.’
7. What’s wrong? You must tell/ have to tell me. I want to help you.
Exercise№13.Complete the sentences. Use you should+one of these verbs:
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: