ТОР 5 статей:
Be go go learn meet wash win
1. We _____ to the bank today. We haven’t got any money.
2. Marilyn is a very interesting person. You _____ her.
3. My hands are dirty. I _____ them.
4. You _____ to drive. It will be very useful.
5. I _____ to the post office. I need some stamps.
6. The game tomorrow is very important for us. We _____.
7. You can’t always have things immediately. You _____ patient.
Exercise№7.Complete the sentences with must and a suitable ending.
1. It’s my mother’s birthday tomorrow. - I must buy her a present and a card.
2. There’s an excellent film on at the moment. –You_____.
3. My bedroom is a real mess. I_____.
4. Peter’s in hospital. I_____.
5. Our train leaves in ten minutes! We_____!
6. You can borrow my tennis racquet, but you _____. It was very expensive.
7. There’s a wonderful new restaurant opened in town. You_____.
Exercise№8. Put in I mustor I had to.
1. I ___ go to the bank yesterday to get some money.
2. It ’s late. I ___ go now.
3. I don’t usually work on Saturdays but last Saturday I_____ work.
4. I _____ get up early tomorrow. I’ve got a lot to do.
5. I went to London by train last week. The train was full and _____ stand all the way.
6. I was nearly late for my appointment this morning. I _____ run to get there on time.
7. I forgot to phone David yesterday. I_____ phone him later today.
Exercise№9. Complete the sentences. Use mustn’t orneedn’t+one of these verbs:
Не нашли, что искали? Воспользуйтесь поиском: